Some notes or pages I’ve written. They’re available on this site:
Serverless Development Environment
How to set up a local Kubernetes & Fission installation on an Ubuntu server.
Infosec Development Machine
How my home laptop is set up.
Jupyter Lab Development Machine
How to set up a hosted Jupyter Lab; a more IDE-like Jupyter Notebook.
Repositories I created are listed here, in order of practical usefulness.
- Tools List of tools I use daily
- MQTT DRPC Java library for making distributed remote procedure calls over MQTT really easy
- Hileco DRPC Java library for making distributed remote procedure calls really easy
- Winter Non-intrusive custom NodeJS dependency injection (npm)
- Humanity Java library for generating text based on a popular imageboard
- Blegex Flat Sample base for starting webapplications with Java, Spring Boot, Bootstrap and Angular
- Blegex Sample base for starting webapplications with Java, Spring Boot, Bootstrap and Angular. Split into Maven submodules
- Utils My AngularJS Utilities
- Hileco Boot Java utilities for working with Spring, specifically Spring Boot
- QDB Promise utilities for Sequelize models (npm)
- SchemaForms AngularJS directives using custom schemas for bootstrap compatible forms
- Retry NodeJS Q utilities for retrying promises
- Store AngularJS two way binding to localStorage
- JJSONV Java JSON validator using custom schemas
- HectorAuxiliaryRoutines Utilities for initial setup with Cassandra and Hector ORM
- ThreeJS-MouseEvents ThreeJS mouse events to meshes
- JSCS Java secure session cookies
- WindowSync Cross browser window communication for synchronizing data
- Futuresight Asynchronously run synchronous Java code with proxies to futures
- AutoinstalledGoogleChromePlugin Script to install a chrome plugin on ubuntu server
- Brools A basic setup webinterface using Blockly
- SkTV One-pager that loops youtube videos based on user time